Glow15: A Science-Based Plan to Lose Weight, Revitalize Your Skin, and Invigorate Your Life
Have you put on weight in recent years that you can’t lose? Do you crave more energy and stamina in your day? Is your skin drier than it used to be? Has your hair started to feel dry and look limp?
If you said yes to one or more of these questions, then Glow15 is your answer. Based on the breakthrough Nobel Prize-winning science of autophagy—the process by which cells remove toxins, recycle parts, and repair their own damage—Glow15 is a lifestyle plan that will make you look and feel younger. In just 15 days, you’ll begin to harness the power of autophagy to drop pounds, get glowing skin, and restore your energy through
• DIET Discover IFPC: a combination of intermittent fasting and protein cycling to lose weight—and wrinkles.
• ENERGY Drink an autophagy-activating ketogenic tea to boost your metabolism.
• EXERCISE Do less to get more out of your workouts.
• SLEEP Identify your sleep type and create a customized routine for your best rest yet.
• BEAUTY Find the newest ingredients and cutting-edge treatments to get glowing.
Naomi Whittel travels from spice markets in Bangalore, India, to farms in Okinawa, Japan, to vineyards in Bordeaux, France, with one mission: to discover the purest health-promoting ingredients that can help women transform their lives. Her travels give her unprecedented access to renowned scientists around the world, and in Glow15 she shares the research and advice she’s learned from these experts, who include MDs, dermatologists, sleep doctors, nutritionists, and fitness physiologists.
Get step-by-step guidelines from America’s best-loved “wellness explorer” for each part of this easy-to-follow program, including more than 50 delicious autophagy-boosting recipes, as well as illustrated exercises you can do at home. Plus, find out what this 44-year-old CEO and mother of four does to defy aging—from her personal autophagy hacks, to youth-boosting “Powerphenols,” to how to get glowing.